Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

Once you know the truth, you can't ever go back and pick up your suitcase of lies. Heavier or not, the truth is yours now. #GreatAwakening

In response John Reese to his Publication

#TheWeekEnd is Justin Beiber

Once you know the truth, you can't ever go back and pick up your suitcase of lies. Heavier or not, the truth is yours now. #GreatAwakening

The Weekend is Justin Beiber.

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

listen to his cover of Dirty Diana. can anyone tell the difference? https://youtu.be/FXT1oKrgq0o

Only followers of this user (@JDJ) can see their posts

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

I am thinking ppl dont understand sybolizum and subliminal messaging

what has Trumps been doing this whole time? Using THEIR symbolism and Gematria against them.

This half time show and the commercials where just that.

To undo everything that has been done to the public.

I am sure we will soon see more ppl wake up.

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

just stop. everyone on here has been duped enough just like alex said all along

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

Alex is muh MOS favorite one!

(1) Show this thread

Empath, Lightworker, MAGA Devotee, DJT IS OUR PRESIDENT, WWG1WGA. Sending out LOVE and LIGHT to the WHOLE WORLD daily.

i believe it may have been Michael. a couple of times he looked like he about to bust an awesome dance move and it seemed like he caught himself and toned it way down. But that MJ grove was there!😊❤️🙏

Beyond any box. Suspended during the great Twitter purge of 2021. Love America, Patriots and my President. #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

I didn't see much of the halftime show, but I looked up right when I saw a Q formation on the screen.

Patriots in control.

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

In response Letitia Harris to her Publication

I avoided the whole thing.. then the hype about MJ peaked my curiousity. If you are an MJ fan like myself, it is worth watching his entire performance. Serious MJ vibes. He hits an MJ note or 3. I'm impressed. VERY talented.

(1) Show this thread

30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

So true, 🤔I think a lot of people misunderstood the halftime show 👀.

30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

The shoes and the moves told me it was MJ (and possibly the gloves - who needed big thick winter gloves in FLA yesterday? LOL) But the entire thing seemed a little satanic, however the Q on the field by the dancers seemed to send another message.

i dont think for a minute it was him nor that he would perform like this even if it was to make a point

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍

Just the facts; horse & dog lover; fiddle player; biscuit maker; artist

I just don't know anything anymore....

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

In response Butter Milk to her Publication

This should be the post of the day, for the last 11 months!

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

So your sating that was actually Michael or are you saying the wknd is a white hat paying tribute to Michael?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

The girl (H.E.R.)who sang before the national athem played the guitar like it was 1999- just a thought....

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Had it been Michael it would not have been a satanic ritual

Patriot, Boston Terrier Lover, Mom, First time Grandma , Maga, I can do all things thru Christ who Strengthens me

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

agree'd!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Classic MJ pose.

In response Melissa Hughes to her Publication

thats Beiber.

(1) Show this thread

it seemed satanic to but the red sparkly coat made me think of Michael