RMN

THE GREEN LIGHT FOR THE RV has been given from both the Military and Department of Defense.

BOND HOLDERS were to receive their final emails in order to access their funds tonight 21 March.

TIER 4B would receive emails to make appointments within 12 hours of Bond Holders receiving those final emails.

A TOP PERSON AT THE US TREASURY said that everything including Tier4B notification would be released WED. 22 MARCH, OR THURS. 23 MARCH AT THE LATEST.

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
QFS ~ Quantum Financial System ~ RV/ GCR (Global Currency Reset) New Earth Liberation - YouTube

QFS ~ Quantum Financial System ~ RV/ GCR (Global Currency Reset) New Earth LiberationIf you would like to help us continue bringing these transmissions and t...

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

so we will be tracked by our transactions.

money will have no physical presence - we just have to take their word that its gold backed.

It can be turned off whenever they choose...

this makes me very nervous. Other than its the AI controlling all this (who programmed the damned thing) rather than a bunch of psychopaths, how is this different to the NWO currency system? Great power in the hands of the very few.

I STILL like the rainbow money with a smidgen of gold, equal to the face value of the currency embedded in each note - rather than having a gps tracker.

If the reasoning is to stop criminal activity... then basically they are painting the entire human race as criminals... gee thanks.

I thought we were going to have some grand mental awakening, that would make criminality a thing of the past?

Call me old fashioned, or a conspiracy theorist but this makes my warning radar go off. 😳

It did not say what RV stood for. Relative Value?

Not trying to cash shad

(1) Show this thread