Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Field McConnell was one of the first Patriots to show his face, go on YouTube & social media and expose evil.

Zero fear. Faith in the Creator.

He’s dealt with negative/positive consequences from those actions.

But I believe he’s safe.

He sets the bar for bravery IMO. The ultimate example of exposing true evil with 100% truth, shooting from the hip.

He gave a lot of Anons courage to do what they went and did after they learned from Field.

What a legend.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

God bless Field he lost a lot he lost his wife he lost one of his best friends Dr Good vibes he lost his freedom but keep the Faith. I remember him well followed him from ever early on until he was taken, a wonderful glorious man who deserves our heart felt praise and gratitude for holding the line teaching us so early before the Q movement starte. He certainly opened my eyes to this world from Dark to light 🕯️ Love you Field Loved your Abel danager shows God bless You🙏💜

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

What happened to Dr. Good Vibes? I knew that Denise passed away but was not aware of what happened to Dr. Good Vibes.........they were amazing and I love and appreciate them ALL!! :)

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Dr Good Vibes past away a couple of years after Denise, so very sad 😭

Thank you Darlene. I had heard about Denise, but was not aware that Dr. Good Vibes had passed on. It is so sad!! I am glad I got to see Field on his youtube videos back then. I knew he was telling the TRUTH and I would watch his videos. They all did their part to advance FREEDOM for us - we owe Field a debt of gratitude and Denise and Dr. Good Vibes too!!! May Field live the rest of his days in PEACE and HARMONY.

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lightangel9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightAngel9 ..., click on at the bottom under it