👇🏻👇🏻

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Amen! Thank you for posting.

Only people mentioned by @FranBea in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Even though removal of my gallbladder was one of my biggest regrets, it was also my biggest red pill.

“Not digesting fat well means you will not be able to digest essential fatty acids, including omega 3 and omega 6 fats. It also means you’ll have a hard time absorbing fat soluble vitamins such as vitamins D, E, A and K. A lot of the antioxidants in vegetables are fat soluble: lycopene, lutein and carotenoids are all fat soluble. If you don’t produce adequate bile, you will not be adequately absorbing these life saving compounds from foods. If you take any of the above mentioned nutrients in supplement form, without sufficient bile you will sadly not absorb them well.”

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I agree! From a nursing perspective we always hear about Gall Stones. Establishment medical thinking says that if you have stones in your gall bladder, it is diseased and needs to come out-but why?🤔 As you probably know-Gall stones are a sign that your body has “decided” to increase its reservoir of cholesterol. Why would it do this? It is as if your gallbladder becomes aware that the supply of cholesterol is low, therefore it uses the strategy of storing extra for a “rainy day.” Actually, it’s quite a clever/innovative strategy. Your gall bladder is not diseased, it doesn’t need to come out. In fact, we know that taking your gall bladder out will increase your risk of cancer. Why? i have no idea-but could this play a part in their plan to depopulate?🤔

(1) Show this thread