This Keeps happening… I think of something & then see it… Happens a lot with E ❤️ … I mean, I type this in My notes at 9:33 pm est & then E ❤️ Tweets this at 10:47 pm… 🤔 Is this happening a lot with Ya’ll ? 🙏

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Yes—been happening quite a bit lately and funny you bring it up now, I was just thinking a few days ago is this just me? (I got my answer)

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Is thie the same as you think of something..not speak it and suddenly it's in Google and Facebook feeds? Because that's creepy AF

Yes!!!, the past 4 months these anomalies keep happening to me too, just wasn't sure how to explain it! I truly believe we ARE all connected!!!---God Speed💖

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Same for past 3 years, especially. Mathematically impossible syncs. Why I knew in my heart to keep going, They are like constant reassurances.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

OMG I REMEMBER THAT HAPPENING TO ME--MANY TIMES WHOKE PHRASES. IT IS ALWAYS A GOOD SIGN

(4) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

one ping Vasily

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

10:23 [123]
Nothing is random,
Everything has meaning.
No coincidences, it's been happening to me too! VK shared the same puppy digging a trench video I posted the day prior amongst other examples. 🤍

(2) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Yes, it’s usually me talking with my children about something and within 24 hours same thing we were talking about will appear in a book or elsewhere.
Maybe we should call them Frequently Frequencies 😊

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Noice Fren 🥰😎✨

(1) Show this thread