Only people mentioned by @QDuck in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Luxury... Bwa ha ha ha, those filthy kniggets....
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜œ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

🀣🀣🀣🀣❀️

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Feche la vache!!

πŸ˜‚

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Mirella Petkovic to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ€£

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

One of my favorite movies 🀣🀣🀣

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Mine too! πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Rolling on the floor laughing!!!!!!! This is funnyπŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

(1) Show this thread