These Are The Real Video Images Of 911, And Not Those Autostereogram Image Projection We Have Seen....

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

If it's an insinuation that bombs took down the towers, that is false. I was a few blocks north of the WTC and saw the plane hit the south tower. In fact my classmates and I were wondering why a plane was angling towards the buildings, it looked like it was going to fly between the buildings. WTC is another story, they took that down with explosives. My aunt was there for hours and there was no fire in the building.

Iā€™m not a person to wish harm on anyone, even people that have harmed my that have left life long issues for me. But when I watch the people responsible for this SWING, I will be sitting with popcorn and peanut m&m cheering so loud with happiness!!!!
šŸ™āœŒļøā¤ļøšŸ˜ƒ

PROUD to be an AMERICAN šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Navy Nurse VeteranšŸ¦…āš“ļøšŸ’«āœØšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

My daughter was in that bldg but survived. Wonder if those in the helicopter were silenced

ā™„ļøGod, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldšŸ™......WWG1WGA

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Oh thank the Lord she was savedšŸ™....I would make a bet that either they were silenced by one method or another...

(1) Show this thread