Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Wow! πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨β€οΈπŸ’―πŸ’–

God, family, children & freedom! β€œ..to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.This is the meaning of success.”Emerson

πŸ’•

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

Exactly! I was in forgetful limbo for a while, but when things really got tough I remembered and have immersed myself in all things of the Spirit of creation finding others who remembered, more and more! Now here with you, we are ready to help however we can! ❀️❀️❀️

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Just printed it off, going to take it in and have
it laminated πŸ˜ƒ

Left you on so i will think of you every time i
see it and remember i am not alone πŸ˜šπŸ’ž

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Awwww, this means the world to me. I read it today on TG and it was perfect. I feel those others here and elsewhere who have that special energy that completely resonates. You are so dear, Evangelina! Hugs!

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Blessings to you precious tinker bell.

It is so good to see you! πŸ€—πŸ€—

What a gift! πŸ’« Absolutely love it! πŸ’«

πŸ’›

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Evangelina to her Publication

You sent that at 4:44! I've missed you Evangelina! Those words really resonated!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

. πŸ™