Good Morning AU Family. Hope you are all well. This is hands down the best group of people on all social media. Unfortunately WE live in a world Were people would rather use Twitter Cuz it’s easier to navigate. That’s a Damn shame but YOU ALL are the best folks around Thank you for the friendship hopefully WE keep them and spread them. Make it a great One Patriots. ❤️👊🏾

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Don't forget the large part of people who are neither. People who just don't share the same beliefs but are looked down on and antagonized for no reason other than to please some billionaire.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

Wait it’s says it was posted at 9:31 and my phone says 9:27 how weird is that

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Good morning! It is a pleasure calling AU home!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Tank!
Love you too and Nana would agree that this is the best and most awake group that exists.

This platform seems to be more like twit wit to me that any other.
Nana will never leave AU.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Aptly put!

#BlessUp Tank

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

I would of lost my sanity by now, if I had no other place to go. Tried going to other sights, just too much negative. here I find most truth, peace, love, joy, and a real sense of comradery. Thank you Tank for your service. Respect and love from the bottom of my heart. God Please Bless all. Shalom

Hello Tank! Great to see you here. Appreciate all the love here, and love ya all back! ❤️🙏🏻

Realtor, Barnhart Realty Group, Publisher/ Round Town News, Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom, loves animals!!

Good morning to all of you. I am so grateful I found you, You all have been my rock. Big hugs to all.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Kat Donnell to her Publication

🤗... WWG1WGA ...💞🙏

(1) Show this thread

GM Tank! 🌞

Happy to see you!!
Hope you and yours are doing well 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

I have no use for twitter will be glad when it is shut down for good

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Ain’t no other way to be Tank.
And we’re contagious 😎👊🏼
(our attitude that is)
Have an awesome day!
❤️🕊️

Love ya Tank! Stay Strong for Us All Brother! Praying Your Family is Doing Great! Say Hi to Your Son too and Tell Him “Thank You for His Service again!” Miss hearing from ya on a regular basis! 🙏🏼🥰❤️👊🏻🇺🇸

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

AU - Family
TS - POTUS
TWITTER - Trolling [Them]

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Just the other day I was thinking, "Where is Tank?" Then boom... here you are! Welcome back!

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM 🚫

it's a shame the new version works so poorly, maybe it's too get us to move to the battlefield of Twitter and others?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication

You can still use the old version at v2.anonup.com

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Love You My Brother.. 👊🙏💗

Only problem with AU is...
We are preaching to the choir.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

👊🇺🇸

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

❤️❤️

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

💙🙏💙