Personally, I'm not a fan of the term "Energy Update" but the info here is good so sharing anyway...most notable is Pluto moving into Aquarius which hasn't happened since 1777 (right after#1776...catch my drift :)

I've added a bit more in the thread in addition to the video...

1/2

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

👐

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

This time period is why the DS and NASA wanted to take away Pluto's planet status a few years ago. It failed and now we have the 1776 cycle they feared.

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Thank you for sharing 🙏 I’m still learning myself, but my friend Melanie knows her stuff & has a depth of knowledge on this subject. Here’s her recent post on the subject and she has broken down Pluto in Aquarius in these sections;
-History Clues
-The Shadows
-Delete the Élite
-Beyond the Ages (Grand Precessional Cross)

I hope the added post has some helpful info on the subject and what to be aware of, and how and where it may effect us in our lives, both on the micro & macro levels… & again the significance of We the People in the years 2023 & 2024 keep showing themselves. It’s written in the stars ✨

Power to the People Pluto in Aquarius for 20+
By Melanie Dufty
This shift is progressing humanity in themes of freedom, egalitarianism, futuristic development and 'one tribe'...

Instagram @melanie_dufty

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

Awesome!
Thanks for adding.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

TY for sharing, both of you!!!💛

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Thanks for this. I’ve been hearing about “1777” since the beginning of the year…it’s a very big deal energy wise. I follow this one from England she’s excellent also on Insta is Danielle Paige (a trumper)

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

https://youtu.be/kjxSCAalsBE Age of Aquarius ;)

The 5th Dimension Age of Aquarius 1969 - YouTube

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I love springtime, yet we are going into autumn here…I may consider going to Ibiza for a couple of months to escape the winter 😎

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Heading there in late August! Love it there.

(1) Show this thread

Pluto in Aquarius ^^

2/2

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

1781 was also when [they] stole our Country and created Washington DC and crazy amendments via a lame out-of-session congress.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Hi Kim! You were in my dream last night, we were with a bunch of people getting ready to go somewhere. You were one of the organizers. I called you ‘Kimrunner’, and then told myself, why are you calling her kimrunner her name is just Kim!! lol! My dreams have been so wild and vivid lately.

(6) Show this thread