#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Grew up not supposed to eat meat on Friday during lent. It was a big nono. I don't remember the year but one Friday during lent the church said they made an exception and you can eat meat that friday.

That began my journey of realizing Church has nothing to do with G_d.

Same with School. Felt like teachers were making up history on the fly.

The only true answers I could find were within my gut.

Trusting yourselves = Trusting G_d

I'm not listening to myself. I'm listening to the Word of God: Pro 14:12  There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death. Pro 12:15  The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice. Mat_4:4  But he [Jesus] answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” And, regarding the church: Eph 5:23  For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior (ESV). I'd say the church is important since it's the body of Christ. Edit: I will say that most of what we have today are false churches. In the beginning, there was only one that closely adhered to the teachings of Christ.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Biden4CCP in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Money 4Nothing, click on at the bottom under it