⛔️⛔️🔞⚠️ GRAPHIC VIDEO ⚠️🔞⛔️⛔️
Vaccines 💉, cosmetics, food, beverages... they all use ABORTED babies cells and body parts 😰🤢🤮☠☠☠☠ Everything is about business for the luciferian Cabal.
https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2019/10/kraft-pepsi-and-nestle-using-aborted-babies-for-flavor-additives-dr-rich-swier/

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Fuck! This is Thailand. They are speaking Thai. I feel sickened by this. 😭

Pure Evil and Sickening

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

WAIT TIL YOU FIND OUT HUMAN MEAT'S BEEN FOUND IN PRODUCTS FROM CHINA. IT'S EVEN MADE ITS WAY INTO KFC AND MCDONALD'S, AND THAT HAS 💥NOT BEEN DEBUNKED!

FACTORIES IN CHINA WERE FOUND WITH HUMAN BODY PARTS THAT WERE TOO SMALL TO BE ADULTS. THEY GRIND THIS UP AND PUT IT IN OUR MEAT...CORRUPTING US FOR A PROFIT!
😫🤢🤮🤮💔

I HATE CHINA, THE CCP & PEDO SELL OUTS WHO WORSHIP THEM! 👿🤮

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

how cold hearted and evil do you have to be to do these things to a child 🤬🤬🤬🤬

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

😢😢😢😢😢 🤢🤮😡😡😡😡

Tired of the Government’s Bullshit #MAGA #FreeSpeech #USA ❤️🇺🇸🙏🏼🌎🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️

Hard to watch but so glad you shared this!

I'am a Freedom loving wife, mother and grandmother Standing Up for God, family, America and all of humanity's right to live Free

the only word for them is "Evil" !

Just a Pisces with my head always in clouds and feet planted firmly down to earth! WWG1WGA

😟 Awful!

that is so sad.

Dark to Light | WWG1WGA | Truth Seeker

🤮😭 i dont know how you got through that. i would think by know nothing would shock me, but alas

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

Oh ! Lord these people are gonna rot in hell for harvesting aborted babies. And all the other shit they do to babies & children .