Went to the shelter to check out some cats. Found one we really like but they say it's bonded with its brother and we would have to take both.

3 cats would be to much. right?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just seeing this a year later lol.
Family is everything. Did you take them both?

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

Nope. I've had one then 2 now 3. You just get more loving. How can that be bad??

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

😺😽😼👍

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

VK, any update on the number of cats in the Kennedy household?
1, 2, or 3?

maybe it's a tactic, the same thing happened to our neighbor. now after a year one of the two cats had to be brought back because she didn't get along with other cats. some cats prefer to be kept alone.

We have 5 outside/shop cats. They all found us as did others that have come and gone in the past 17 years. All have their own unique personalities and have us well trained.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

I raised 3 children, and I now have two cats and a dog inside, plus I take care of an outside feral cat so I guess that's essentially the same as having 3 cats.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

3 is a great number 😁

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I have Three Sneakers Petey and Mini-me. Sneakers and Petey are in separable love each other still after 4 years petey and sneakers

Nah, we have 3 dogs. 😀

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

I have 4; I cope, lol

Just want the American Dream for my family.

No I have 3 cats . It’s like having 2 . Do it

MAGA Patriot WWG1WGA Q IdoNOTconsent I ❤️Life, Animals, Adventure, Freedom &Justice- Despise Evil,Corruption,Pharma,Monsanto,Stupidity

My two cents…Never split a family. I just couldn’t and ended up with 8! 🤪 No regrets.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

3 cats is ideal IMHO. Not as lonely as one, hierarchy in 3, at 5 you can get cliques that hate eachother.

I call mine the Mafia, and thanks to someone dumping pregnant cats here and me not having 5 grand to fix them all, I have a big mafia to feed. And there are cats that hate eachother. The indoor 3 though? Balanced. No bull.

We have always had two cats at one time so they keep each other company, especially when we are gone for a couple days. Much less destructive/bored is only cat. I think three could even be better….the more the merrier. ☺️

Nope, 3 is complete 😃

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I am SO PROUD of you!
You can never have too much family.
xoxo.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Nope, never too much lol

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Get 3
Make it interesting 🤔

I think you adopted BOTH!!

Right?

Classified 🐈‍⬛
Pepe. 🐈
And
Freedom 🐈 ????

🙌❤️🇺🇸

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

If you love kitties it’s worth it. I have 4 but sometimes wish just 2 even tho I love them all. I work for them, lol.
What about your birds? Has Classified left them alone?

No. Take the pair

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

Said no one ever!!!
I highly recommend this litter box
No mo scoopin-no smell
https://www.chewy.com/petsafe-scoopfree-premium-unscented/dp/694038

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

RIP to the smell of your house.

😂 we have 3 indoor and 3 barn cats at our house now🤦‍♀️ didn’t realize I would become the crazy cat lady 😂

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I found three cats to be the most harmonious number to have around the home 🐱

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

Not at all! Had 6 at one time, tons of fun, especially on their “party” night with catnip!

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I have 8.
3 is ok
8 is too many

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Is 3 too many 😬