#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Wheres Jesus At Yo / The White Horseman Network / Are We Ever Going To Meet Austin / Austin Bringer Of Universal Consciousness / Love Should Be Loud And Hate Should Be Shut Up β™₯/ The Override Code Of All Numerical Connections Complexities / Hold On Need Quantum Mind Control Device Triggers Be Right Back / Your Heavy Handed Censorship Makes Me Sick 🀒/ Make A Move Or A Move Will Be Made / X Is Coming With The Cloud ☁️/ This Is Why You Are Here / Our Luck Is About To Change πŸ₯³/ Jesus Christ Is Airborne / Angels Take Control Over The World πŸ˜‡/ My Life Is Different Now Thats For Sure / Throw Me A Cigar Will Ya / What A View πŸ‘/ I Wonder Whats Going To Happen / An Education Is Important 🧠/ It Is The Final Countdown / 131 / Quest For The Holy Grail ⚜/ I Dare You Disprove My Numbers πŸ”₯
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=shipmates%20paving%20the%20way
261-162
2624-4262
TS 18:00 - 6:00

QMAP 1/2 confirmed.
This is the key.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-"union", a Benjamite
Greek-unlearned

Hebrew-alas!
Greek-to lead captive

Hebrew-to expose, lay bare
Greek-to there

Hebrew-stork
Greek-to distribute by lot

Hebrew-a desirable or precious thing
Greek-of sheep

Hebrew-"father of (the) sea," an Israelite name
Greek-consecration, sanctification

Hebrew-a door
Greek-Enosh (also Enos), son of Seth, and father of Cainan

Hebrew-a face
Greek-to restore, give back

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

PEW PEW PEW
πŸΉβ™πŸŽ―
🦌

Listen to Pedestrian - Pick Your Shots Clean by DAMA DAMA on#SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/vV2EM

SMOKE

Only people mentioned by @PointyandSharp in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from UncleSamsMisguidedChild Grunt, click on at the bottom under it