#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Mathematics Is A Helper And Friend But Can Not Explain Everything πŸ”’/ Have The Ability To Communicate With Angels πŸ˜‡/ I Will Never Leave You / I Hate To Leave Now But I Have To / I Have The Matrix Codes And I Am Not Affected By Your Lies / I Would Be Careful If I Were You ⚠️/ Even Lucifer Will Bow Before Him / Creative Communication Is The Antithesis Of War / Decode A Shaman Acts As A Medium Between The Visible And Spirit Worlds πŸ‘βœ¨/ There Is Power In A Kings Blood Now End This In The Name Of The King 🦌/ Prepare Your Heart And Your Mind The Lord God Is Coming Soon / From See To Shining See From Understanding To Enlightenment / Follow Her Over The Rainbow 🌈/ Flood The Matrix With Loving Thoughts / Myk Hyn Supports Kanye West 🐲/ The People Who Know God Will Display Strength And Take Action πŸ’ͺ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=strengthening%20partnerships%20with%20the%20sound%20of%20the%20music
608-806
TS 16:00 - 4:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-you (pl.)
Greek-to shut fast or completely

Hebrew- "black", an Israelite
Greek-safely

Hebrew-to grow warm and tender, to be or grow hot
Greek-complete, entire

Hebrew-Hezekiah, Jehizkiah
Greek-befitting a great one

Hebrew-to low
Greek-more exceedingly

Hebrew-food
Greek- to cry out

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it