I think the war in Ukraine was probably conducted under at a different time all the footage looks like war games (colored armbands) to me as well as the news, something like that im not over target but all of these arms shipped to ukraine is the alliance buildup positioning for a very public global government take down. patriot mil in Ukraine assisted. Been getting these visions since the start. Threats had to be neutralized, CCP and elsewhere to get to the last stage. I think the main cabal was taken out just before Trump took office, roths , rockers etc. We are at the nuke threat stage which means all targets taken down, now its all on the unsuspecting corrupt in office etc . Dead cat bank bounce because all the bankers are wiped. empty scare events psyop to get Americans/ the world to rise and justify mil action.

Only people mentioned by @VernonNielsen in this post can reply

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

👍... You've explained that very well, Thank you 🙏, and I totally agree.
More often then not I've always found viewing any crazy goings on type of stuff, make sense only when view 🙃😉...🙂