#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Never forget.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Is Parrot really Durham?

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I had an extensive thread on this on Twitter last summer about all the connections before being banned again.

Lots of 223 clues dropped by VK. 2(23) = BW. Bruce Willis is playing multiple roles. Durham and AHP.

When Die Hard airs on TV and the main tagline is censored BW says, "Yippie Kiyay Mr. Parrot."

BW was married to Demi Moore and knows about all her misdeeds with children. Ashton Kutcher married Demi and was with her for a time and became friends with BW. Ashton runs THORN, a child trafficking rescue op and testified before Congress in tears.

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

In response Social Disruption to his Publication

BW also played Hartigan in Sin City where he goes vigilante on a child rapist and murderer who happens to be the protected son of a US Senator.

BW has been in many films dealing with time travel, world ending apocalypse senarios, and getting revenge for misdeeds done to his family or kids.

The obviousness and simplicity is part of the disguise. Right in plain sight.

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Social Disruption to his Publication

wow, interesting
and demi is staring a new movie that is coming out soon. my memory is bad, can't remember the title. but the preview of it was interesting to me because of what i saw it foretelling. of course not good.
thank you for the information. im glad to learn kutcher is good.

Songbird that's the name of the movie with Demi
here's movie description:

Immune to the COVID-23 virus, a courier races against time to save the woman he loves from a quarantine camp.

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LeswellsNix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lesly Nix, click on at the bottom under it