Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Anyone who hasn't watched this series.. "The Chosen", definitely should.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Faith and Believe.
LOVE

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

God grant us many years🙏
Through the ages of ages, Amen.
☦️
welcome home to 21st century orthodoxy,
we have’t changed a bit!!!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🥲beautiful

😄🔥💥🙏💗this is awesome !!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Wonder why it always stuck with him?

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

❤️

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Interesting 38y/o… died at 30-33 y/o . 👀🧐🤔

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Blonde Bunny11 to her Publication

I believe the Age reffers to the man that was healed

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Love Jesus, Thankful for him everyday. I would have helped the man in the water.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

💗Love Jesus! 😊 Love "The Chosen" series -- and that actor who plays Him is amazing!!🌟

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

and then....“and so the Jewish leaders said to the man who had been healed, “It is the Sabbath; the law forbids you to carry your mat.”
...So, because Jesus was doing these things on the Sabbath, the Jewish leaders began to persecute him.” 😭
‭‭John‬ ‭5‬:‭10‬, ‭16‬ ‭

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Wow! amazing.