VK on Twitter - 8:07pm Eastern

VK#289
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DJzzNTkgrA7nLtOzTF575

*new VK playlist song

Have been talking about academia to my 14 year old the past few days. That it is important she focuses on what she would enjoy doing rather than going to college because everyone else is going. The more I think of it the more I feel โ€˜Academiaโ€™ was created to produce indoctrinated slaves to DS corporates. Pay for college-huge loans >indoctrination-> slaves->work for the next 30-40 years-> never free.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GR2021 in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response God Wins to her Publication

I teach my kids the same! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Yep Even Made college mandatory for a higher pay.
Then it just became
Everyone didn't it.
Paid big money to dumb down your children. Refund!!. They cant write their name or read.
I watched a documentary on how college was set up back in like 2009.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Well oiled machine. Imagine funding colleges/buildings/salaries with huge tuitions. And most walk out leaving their God given critical thinking/common sense at the door. And most think so alike.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I agree, it is all by design.