Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

O'Leary is trying to kill all small town banks to give all power to the cabal central bankers holdings to usher in Biden's CBDC digital currency social credit system to nail the coffin lid shut!

Just like in covid they killed all the Mom and Pop businesses but allowed big box stores to stay in operation!

Once they get this done, every time you say Or do something they dont like they can just turn off your digital card, no groceries for protesters not electricity for social media posts they dont like!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Kevin O'Leary attended the Mr. Potter School of Banking, (à' la, "It's a Wonderful Life!)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

More like he is doing what he is told.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Absolutely. That whole thing with his wife 'getting off' for that bating accident in 2019, probably had a few strings attached.

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Idk anything about it. He was not on my radar til he opened his large mouth about banks.

Sometimes things seem "so random" as my kids say.. BUT, If you know, you know!

If we have learned anything through this saga, it is this: "there are no coincidences!"

And when it comes to the LEFT, there is NO forgiveness... they always make their patsies (or even their own) PAY!

Thanks for your posts, as always!

Only people mentioned by @Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexis Hightower, click on at the bottom under it