Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

You earthen wonder you! I dig you!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

#BlessUp Jane!

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Have an amazing weekend, topsoil! Sending much love and appreciation your way.💗

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I always do get a kick out of your handle every time I see it.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Thank you very much. We are all divinedirtclods.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

OMG, that's awesome 😎

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

I laughed so hard! I get called DD, double d, [too much titty for me!] But topsoil! OMG! Patriots and Believers have a divine sense of humor!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread