Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Mr. President, I do not think that a protest movement is the answer. 1. There would not be enough jail cells available to house the large quantity of ppl who would rally around. 2. Chances are that ppl would get hurt or even killed. 3. That would not be a progressive move on our part. Now if the very knowledgeable President issued a call to prayer (not arms), this could be a rally of biblical proportions. You have spoken often about the biblical event that would qualify. You have also stated that WE are not to worry about you being endangered and that you will be well insulated. WE trust that you have a great plan in mind but a planned protest does not sound like a good choice. There would not be any way that you could guarantee the safety of your ppl. I will march around the wall and sing praises to God but protest an unlawful motion knowing WE will be walking into the baseball bats of the antifa or blm. No. Not unless WE get to carry rocket launchers and flame throwers? WE love ya!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yeah, if we were to do that, UN Troops would be all over the streets. We see how Jan 6th folks were set up. They're still in jail. This really doesn't sound wise to me. Is this really the plan?

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Daddy bush started this by killing JFK.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Getting back to Astrology - someone on Twta/or TS posted a forewarning about a major thing to occur due to Astro conditions. Tues is also a New Moon, potent. Hm hm hmm. Still feel info is missing.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Is daddy Bush ALIVE?!?!?!? "Who doesn't even know he's alive"!!! HE started the third world war "against terrorism"!!!!! 🤯😱🥶😳😳😳😳😳😳

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

He was a rebublican! He's going to be arrested on tuesday?!

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Let's wake up daddy Bush from death FIRST!!! That will wake people up!!! 😂 In a few years from now... cannot do that so fast... resurrection Tuesday 😁

(2) Show this thread

Only#4672 from 9/11 date has the word "protest" 3 times.

Is someone being kept in hibernation/coma? "Who doesn't even know he's alive"?👀👀👀👀👀👀

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

Apparently it's time.

There is just something so out of character happening here....

Can trump call tucker or something....

This is just so dang weird.

Or I am stupid.

But I want to hear from trump or melania or kash or Dan or...

I need another sort f confirmation.

This is just so off.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication

ABSOLUTELY feel the same way. I do know that POTUS has friends in world government leaders & Putin, Elon etc. Something is not right here. .!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication

It's worst than weird. It's stupid.

(2) Show this thread

Seriois Question, where and when does he want us to Protest?? 🤷‍♀️

Patriots are scared of another J6 Unconstitutiinal Torturous Arrest! 😩

🇺🇸🐸