Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

O'Leary is trying to kill all small town banks to give all power to the cabal central bankers holdings to usher in Biden's CBDC digital currency social credit system to nail the coffin lid shut!

Just like in covid they killed all the Mom and Pop businesses but allowed big box stores to stay in operation!

Once they get this done, every time you say Or do something they dont like they can just turn off your digital card, no groceries for protesters not electricity for social media posts they dont like!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

2023... What is a Bank. Right?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Both sides vying for control.

2023 will define "What is a Bank"
Don't ya think?

Just my personal opinion but wouldn't just be awesome if the majority pulled all their money out of the big 4 or 5 banks and moved it to smaller home town banks now AND stopped paying all their maxed out high interest rate credit cards.

The cabal's objective at the moment is apparent.
While all banking will change, perhaps we determine how that goes down would be good if we were on it like we should be.
Together using OUR POWER!

I was just thinking about this. With Trump asking us to protest on Tuesday, who says it should be in the traditional form? What if we all take our money out of the big banks on that day? That might be more effective. And they can’t arrest us for that!

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

In response The Real Me to her Publication

If we could ever get the ppl of this country to realize our real power to coordinate such things all this shit would stop.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

So dang true. We could literally stop all of this in one day. Just say no.

(1) Show this thread