Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

This banking situation is skeeeeeetchy!

Well Doq it is no longer Skeeeeetchy for these bankers!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Did a reverse search, not found.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Note the "this might as well be true" part...so likely not true.

Nothing found on Reuters to this effect, nor is the journalist listed that I could immediately find.

However, there are a few reporters with this name - (granted you'll find plenty on Jim M of the Doors)
https://www.the-sun.com/news/4097007/who-is-james-morrison-msnbc/
Although, on other topics I found it interesting that the link via this article is a "dead" end...

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Reminds me of this from Michael Gray (circa 2016).

"There were 40 banker deaths between March 2013 and the end of 2014..."

https://nypost.com/2016/06/12/why-are-so-many-bankers-committing-suicide/

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

See the numbers at the bottom...

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

Is this legit? Where is it from?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication

Idk our@danuscg posted it on TS asking if anyone could verify this morning.

(1) Show this thread