May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

So, everything digital, nothing existing in the physical world.

What if the power goes out, the internet goes down - they (whomever the latest 'they' are, want to FORCE you to do something, or, not do something?)

They just turn your access to your bloody digi money off.

How is this different to what the NWO/WEF want to do?

Decentralization.

Physical currency

Otherwise we are ALL vulnerable to being controlled by a TINY group of folk... in other words, finding ourselves right back where we are now.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

IMO, as long as we are physical, there will always be tangible assets. Never under estimate the pull of the ‘feel nice’ aspect.

Until we are dead and removed from our need for water, food, shelter, security, our finances should be tangible.

When we change form, our needs will change too... we will not need water, food, shelter, security.

In the meantime, my concern in the centralization of all these needs, is we have seen over the generations, that centralization only leads to abuse of power, to power control and take over.

We are told we should form communities, self supporting and sovereign, a direct opposition to monolithic government, yet, we are being sold, monolithic finance, with a tiny group controlling this, control the money, control everything.

I am not yet capable of the doublethink involved in fighting one group who seek to enforce monolithic finance, in favor of another group that seeks to force monolithic finance 😳

Choice has to be in there, otherwise how is it different?

Going to make putting a $20 in the grand kids birthday card hard, isn't it. 😔

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Carole, We’re on the same page. Centralized = Control, but I believe a whole new system is coming. Decentralized = owned by we the people. Not just financially, but in every sector of our life.

David Treciak@scifiwriter

The digital currency will be XRP backed by gold. It will be secure on the QFS blockcain and be used for online payments or with retail vendors. It will be no different than using a credit or debit card, but a million times safer. It sounds sketchy because we associate crypto with bitcoin. But the fact is. all countries
will employ it and it will achieve a level playing field. It will make it impossible for a country to manipulate their currency.

However, there will also be physical currency, also backed by gold and bearing US Treasury on it instead of Federal Reserve.

There shouldn't be fear for the new system. It has no religious or NWO connotations. Just a safer and more efficient way of making transactions.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The continuance of tangible money is very important I think.

The 'convenience' of digital, is another red flag for me - convenience is the hook evil uses.

We have to have choice, and choice should never be crushed by convenience.

Choice is how we stay free, it is how we prevent a tiny group from controling us.

How will humanity own XRP? Who will the board of directors be, who will be maintaining the system, who will protect it from attack? Just practical questions I have regarding its long term use.

If AI will control all this - who gave AI its foundational prime directive? Who will be its governing body - if all of us, how will that happen, will we each communicate with it personally and it will take a consensus?

How will we know that has not been manipulated by back door hacking?

So, AI turns us into a Democracy, not a Republic? Governing our finance by the crowd need?

I think I need more coffee, I feel dizzy... 😖

(1) Show this thread