Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Remember this re: VK

“Paint the picture. Disinformation exists and is necessary.”

So with VKs latest AI revelation, either:

1. VK is fibbing pretty hard.
2. Elon is directly tied to XRP and it’s going to be massive.

Either way, a lot of you will be wealthy.

And that wealth will be part of what saves humanity.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

What's sad is those of us who don't have two dimes to rub together will get nothing :(

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

I understand. I bought $10 worth the first time.
I top it up here and there - we aren't talking big bucks. Have fun.😉

You often get $10 credit or so free if you follow a Crypto dude YT video link. 😊

Exchange & wallets are free set-up.

Best advice I was given:
Keep all passwords and recoveries recorded in a few places, careful about who you tell.

FYI I missed out on making approx $14mill+ on Bitcoin. I wanted to buy $200 to $300 worth @ between 10c and 14c each. 😭😰😭 Wasn't to be... but maybe this time will be a better outcome for my son and I.

We want to be able to feed ourselves when the crap hits the fan, ideally buy a home and a new car for my son.
Come on#XRP XLM

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Katie Walden to her Publication

Thank you. I am hoping next month I might have a tiny bit ($20) left to try and buy.

We homestead so I know we'll never starve - but I would like to buy better land and have it paid off so my disabled autistic adult kids can live there for life...I worry about them. I have nothing to leave them to make life easier :(

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

Good for you. 👍 I'd like to be able to help people with housing issues, using tiny homes. My son and I experienced this 3 years ago.

If you have the time, set up the accounts now so you are ready to pounce :-). Buying takes only seconds/minutes.

Did you see the recent glitch on price value?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ba56Mtwm9lk

Interesting - so who knows the true value.?
$20 investment might be very good for you and your family. 😍😍

How do I buy xrp? I signed up with freewallet.org??? I am totally blind here...not sure what to do, how to do it. I have a vague memory of AU people saying you buy the digital currency and then transfer to a wallet? I had no idea where to sign up so just went with freewallet. Is there another one - and I remember there was some way to hide the funds once you had them in your wallet...

I feel like I just got dropped into a foreign country and have no idea how to use the money there...

I hear you, it's a new language! The initial setup is painful, it gets easier and more fun.

Try Bo Polny's Crypto School FAQ page to get a broad understanding of crypto lingo and the how what, and why's. I printed it out.

Beginners video below - with time stamps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb6825iv0Vk

Cryptodad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48ZTFsvPU3U

Exchanges = used to BUY crypto (Coinbase/ Kraken/ ??/DYOR) (Kraken has responsive online support)
Wallets HOLD your Crypto like a bank account
(Exodus wallet 👍 for beginners or DYOR)

STEPS
Set up a couple of exchanges, in case one is down.
Make a note of your recoveries and passwords
Set up the 2FA security. (eg Google Authenticator/ DYOR)
Add some cards to transact with.
You are ready to buy. 🌟

🍵Have a cuppa and take some deep breaths. You did it.

Choose your crypto and how much you want to pay.
Did it arrive in your exchange? Yes? Good.😄
You are ready to withdraw to your wallet.

How To Invest In Crypto Full Beginners Guide in 2023 - YouTube

This is the ULTIMATE Guide on how to get started in cryptocurrency investing for beginners.**OPEN ME** for all the resources mentioned in the video here:$10 ...

I lost the rest of my post.

The crypto ID code details are important to understand.

💥DYOR on YT videos for step-by-step guidance on your exchange/ wallet transfer scenarios. 💥

It's not hard. Set up is fiddly but a one-off.

DM me. Don't share any personal info with online people. The crypto dudes tell you over and over.

Have fun.😊

Only people mentioned by @Kelpiegirl in this post can reply

Does it matter which crypto I buy? I keep hearing anons buying xrp. No idea what others are or which ones are good or...???

I can't recommend any to you sorry, that's too tricky. I hold crypto Elon mentioned, a few others. I watched some videos. I watch Youtubers Black Swan Capitalist, Robert Kyosaki (likes Bitcoin).

(1) Show this thread

Definitely a NEW language!!! You just gave me the Cliff Notes version, thank you, LOL!

I will get on this.

Thank you so so much!!!

No worries at all. I was you around 3 weeks ago I hope it works for you...

(1) Show this thread