Imagine if the Weeknd is secretly Michael Jackson, and he was exposing us to God's children winning in his Halftime show...

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

In response John Reese to his Publication

He is likely a clone of Michael.

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

Not your sit down and shut up kind of woman. Child of God. Wife. Mother. Proverbs 31= Goals WWG1WGA NCSWIC

What would MJ look like if he was put in a Med Bed? Why does Walter Jackson look SO much like The Weeknd? Why were those dancers wearing the same masks akin to the duplicates/evil clones in "US". What was that movie about anyways?

🤭not with that boring performance. MJ was an entrrtainer. The Weekend is walking xanax

Been an anon all my life. Just something you always know. Dreams and it tends to haunt you. Military brat.

Think Dark to light bet yal didnt catch the backwards Q either as it was starting to zoom in??? On the yellow lights?? He would be around 63 now? Weekend is Chubby but the body was not chubby was slender build, started doing moves and stopped. Wouldnt necessarily sound same or move quite the same at the age. Not performing in a very long time.

They certainly sound the same.....told that to people here last night...they said no way..... won't they be surprised....

British patriot, behind Trump 170%. MAGNA Carta 2020

Do you remember after MJs death, there was a guy appeared on MSM called Dave Dave, that was MJ in a mask

A pattern designer from London, England. Loving the Q movement and always eager for the truth.

I don't think so. That's a bit silly. The weekend is only about 5ft 7 and also he is nowhere as good as Michael Jackson. Have you heard The Weekend's version of Dirty Diana? He almost rapes it. Not nice.

In response Suzanne Miller to her Publication

How about this one? I think it sounds identical to MJ.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn--lorSkfA

(1) Show this thread

MJ wouldnt be a part of a satanic ritual imo.
Check out Amber Che's video!#TikTok https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMedmunEQ/

In response Tasha Proctor to her Publication

https://youtu.be/oF3yT4Yim_U

he involuntarily sold his soul to the devil.

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I wouldn't be surprised. He is from North of the Border, the same place JFK Jr visited days before his plane crash.

The very first time I heard a song by the Weeknd I thought it was MJ singing.

I think that's a reach.....
MJ was WAY more dynamic and his performances much more captivating than last night

Do your homework on the man. he is not of GOD. Further, he was representing Satan. "Fallen Angel".. and going down into the pit. Then comes out w/ red.. very satanic. Not MJ! I loved Michael Jackson.

the weekend does sound like MJ

the weekend does sound like MJ

Yes. I believe it.

Trump believed Jackson which has seriously changed my mind about the whole witch hunt against him. MSM has alot to answer for the sooner they're gone the better

Long Lines, Lights Out !

In response Tony Chin to his Publication

at one point you can see "SATAN" lit up

(1) Show this thread

What happens if you put MJ in a med bed? Search for a pic of Joseph Jackson... compare to the weekend. 😉

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

I see all the similarities and immediately thought of MJ when I first heard The Weeknd, but what's the deal w the blood on the After Hours album cover? Anyone have explanation?

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

I wasn't a follower of MJ. But wasn't he frozen after he died?

(8) Show this thread