Just wanna say....
Spent years digging, reading, praying, thinking, grounding and speculating..
AU has been “home base”..
Regardless of how chips fall in the end..I’ve grown in understanding and in Faith...and I believe that was the point from the beginning...
The fact this is a community of strangers supporting each other is nothing short of a blessing...
Love ya frens...👍🏻

Only people mentioned by @cessna72 in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Ryan Cessna to his Publication

Love ya back!

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

❤️❤️❤️

You Won't Relent - Jesus Culture - YouTube

Worship Song by Brian Johnson, Bethel Church, Reading CA, Jesus CultureBased on Song of Solomon Chapter 8 Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon ...

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

We are the family we chose instead of the family we started with. For a lot of us this is the only family we have left. Love you right back!

NO STRANGERS, SIMPLLY FAMILY.

Thank You 💖 I Love You Too 💖

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Well said Ryan. I feel the same way.
Love ya all

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Back at ya Ryan, thanks!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I completely agree...I am kind of the quiet observer here on AU, but I faithfully check in here each day for the past couple of years. I find this place calming, peaceful, and full of knowledge.

It's a place of teaching and kindness and filled with beautiful souls.

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

I feel the same way.🥰

(1) Show this thread