Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Hi Kim: Rec'd Molly McCords (astro) weekly email. Predicts some big Pluto issues. Saw & thought you would want to see. 2 important points:

(First) The Aries Equinox on March 20 kicks off the astrological new year, followed by an Aries New Moon at 1 degree on March 21. New life directions, choices, and ideas are opening up, so pay attention to where your energy feels a YES to move ahead.

(2nd) Big Deal! Pluto Square the Nodes of Fate - Imminent World Changes, Financial Collapses.
Beginning with the April 20, 2023 Aries Solar Eclipse, Pluto in Aquarius at 0 degrees squares the North Node and South Node for an extended period of time - over 6 months! - which is a huge indicator of big global changes, collapses, purging, and shifts.

We are already seeing this.

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

Yes, thanks so much. I have some info on it that I'm going to post tomorrow morning when i have time to organize it a bit better.
Thanks so much for sharing this. Appreciate it.

Anytime Kim :) My thoughts are exactly that, want to offer some info for your possible presentation. Happy to assist you. Enjoy your evening 🎼

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NadineTrevour in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nadine Trevour, click on at the bottom under it