Only people mentioned by @LadyQfTheLake in this post can reply

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

That will also be pantomime and it will be the Trump double, not the real Trump… people will freak out!

First of all: Biden is not a presiden, the ASS was never inaugurated..that was all pantomime
Second: he is not really Joe Biden as that ass died before he could even run for office so this FAKE ran and STOLE the election outright!

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

When this happens...I think I will stay off of social media for a few days. They want us all to get angry. I won't feed their dark energy. I'll focus on good things and keep Trump in prayer.

Do not worry..it’s the fake Trump and the White Hats feel like it needs to happen in order to rustle the stupid normies
( aka stupid clueless normies )

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Kinda feels coordinated don’t cha know🤷‍♀️

mr biden is NOT president. It isn't even really biden. Whoever is in the mask is doing a damn good job of playing village idiot. Sad that this sh*t show must continue just to awaken the fricken sleeping sheeple.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Good thing is we have been expecting this for years all part of the movie. Trump can them present all his evidence. I wonder if it will be televised

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

😄🎬🎬🎬 I KNOW!!

(1) Show this thread