Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Arrest warrant for both Pres Trump & Putin in same day ? Hmm

Didn't Putin ban children from being adopted into America because of crimes against them? Isn't Ukraine a huge child trafficking location?
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/icc-judges-issue-arrest-warrant-against-putin-over-alleged-war-crimes-2023-03-17/

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Merely Folly ol Chap Vlad will finish the clean up in Ukraine - I am thinking its all been done already -that we are watching a movie

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Saving children from pedo organ harvesters

oh boy i would love to hear him speak in the court room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

might have something to do with this red pill statement!

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Popcorn!

I CALL BS
JUST MORE RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA !!!!!!!!
PANIC IN DC

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Think this will prompt military tribunals he promised quicker in the Donbas?

He is sick so he is working on a time clock I understand.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Think this will prompt military tribunals he promised quicker in the Donbas?

He is sick so he is working on a time clock I understand.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree!!! All eye's on because Putin is under threat. Then the great reversal happens. This is exciting to watch unfold.

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

😂😂😂😂😂

Tryong to arrest Putin???

LMAO😂😂😂

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

So is he gonna submit to warrant or they gonna go in and get him. Both seem unlikely.. movie is getting exciting 🍿

Trying to beat Putin to the punch. Trying to control the narrative. It will fail.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Good luck with that! LMFAO!!!!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

I would send in the F_I agents that raided Mar Lago to get Putin...They did such a good job there and their tough guys and they should be able to walk right in and grab Vlad no problem! Please send them! LOL

(1) Show this thread

Seriously….😂

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication

Are 'the powers that be' going for a Two-fer,
preparing for a Trump/Putin indictments/arrests
to save the world cuz they are a danger to
democracy😜

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication

Putin would be rescuing children abducted to the Ukraine.

(3) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

We are watching a movie ...

I think Putin gets his clones done in the same Dumb that Bidan does...Those terrestrials are tricky how they do things these days with us...Taught by the best since 432,000 years ago...Very tricky bastards they have become!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

(2) Show this thread

Wow, escalate much! Might be a real slippery slope.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Aloha
I visited a new friend Wed. HEr home was covered with Obama photos on her walls.
All I could think was
Ouch!
You might have a painful time when the truth is exposed!
Most African Americans love Obama's
They are defensive too
when you speak the truth about the Obamas
How long do you guys expect the healing to last?

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Oh my, you don't say?

👀👀

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

The first arrest will shock the world.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Exactly what I thought!

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

I still hope for Netanyahu

(2) Show this thread

That tells us the ICC is corrupt

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread