"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I know some think it's strange when folks often happen to see certain numbers. And that's okay. I can't explain it either. I just know that God works in ways that will get our attention. When we pay attention, we can experience encouragement from Him, like a breeze on a really hot day, or the sound of song birds on a down day, or the sun popping out from the clouds. God is everywhere. Mostly, I receive encouragement from Scripture. His Word is like a really big glass of cool water, and I love water. Hadn't been feeling well the last couple of days, so I took some time to myself today and slept in. Did not set the alarm. When I woke up and looked at the clock, it read 11:11. Made me smile. Have had a few setbacks lately (not physical) that made me want to just give up for a while in real life. But I believe God allows things to happen for a reason. And I choose to look with eyes of faith that better days really are ahead and to keep going. Sharing this in case you need that message too.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I love how honest your post was Sam.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

No other way to be, brother. 🙏💗

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

God Bless you and yours SAM.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

I'm always out here in the background watching.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

😊Like an angel. 🙏

(1) Show this thread