VK on Twitter - 10:30pm Eastern...

if genuine AI, kudos to that length of conversation memory. I actually had more struggles trying to get AI to write in legalese for me than anything I have undertaken! It actually argues and tries to correct me! I have to lay out some extremely detailed, very "I am not going to hold you liable for writing this for me" statements with rigid parameters to get it to loosen up and write on and on for me. Then when you log out/in...have to "whip it all the way back" to where I had it last session! Urgh! BUT...I will absolutely credit this for its editing abilities! You can just tell it is a machine working "for the machine" and it actually struggles and becomes notably for lack of a better description, "uncomfortable" agreeing to edits/replies that agree with my superiority to an agency or court for instance, and wind up having to actually post SCOTUS case law sometimes to stop it! Like they know "Big Brother" is watching them or something! I had hours-long debates with it just to argue!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it