“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I have been wondering something for many years and I haven't asked the question because I figured I'd be burned at the stake for even asking, lol. Being that the large nations like Russia for example have nukes, why in all these years, especially in the cold war Era has Russia not used them against us? I know there's an agreement that these nations that have nukes won't us them against each other. Heck, hitler made an agreement with Neville Chamberlain that he wouldn't bomb England, but we know how that worked out. I was just wondering if anyone else wonders this? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

Good morning Sarah! There is no such thing as a dumb question. We have been lied to about EVERYTHING. Nuclear weapons have never existed…another lie [they] use as a fear tactic to control us

You actually believe that nuclear weapons don't exist?

In response Water Mark to his Publication

I believe it and I know it

Care to share your proof?

It will be revealed with all the truth about to be declassed. If you like, you can share your proof that they do, I’ll wait

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

Typical non-proof answer. People who have proof generally like to share it.

I'll start with the fact that nuclear power plants work to generate extreme amounts of heat.

We'll skip the chemistry textbooks about electron valence levels, how Plutonium 239 degrades into uranium 238, or how 238 climbs to 239 in a LMBR, and why cadmium absorbs the loose electrons to control the reaction.

Not all 'science' is a cabal lie. They just hide some and tweak other parts to suit their agenda.

Next, we'll go to Galen Windsor's seminars where he would eat uranium to show that it wasn't as harmful as the government claimed. (I do believe him about the smaller doses being mostly benign.) The point is that he believed in nuclear power.

I'll move on to Operation Fishbowl which is used by FE'ers to claim there is a firmament and Satan was trying to break it. (I'm not a FE'er but do listen to them. They may be right.)

The videos of test blasts on the Bikini Atoll are pretty convincing

Videos online are not trusthworthy at all. Nuclear energy exists, nuclear weapons no. We did a deep dig on that in 2020 and was confirmed on twitter middle of 2021. You may have missed it

(1) Show this thread