Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

👀 VK on Twitter.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Why hasnt he posted this on here?

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

He said recently the death of his dog upset his balance being here. His routine on anonup involved his dog and its bittersweet for him.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

LOL ok....but he's still posting so that makes no sense.

Only people mentioned by @17_Goats in this post can reply

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

well, That would be pretty immature to NOT want to post cause of his dogs death. Sounds ignorant to me.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

You've never lost anything that had a bond with your routine, have you? Bit inconsiderate. Whatever his reasons, he doesn't even have to post at all for anyone.

(1) Show this thread