Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Anonup, is this a real VK post? Refresh my memory if so.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

yes

This is exactly why I believe that the Deep State is long gone. The NSA had everything they needed after the 2020 election to put all of the Deep State away. Even Real Raw News runs fake stories fed to them by military sources. We're watching fake news, or a "movie", to hide the fact that military Special Ops forces have completed their missions. We're just treading water until the infrastructure of the new government and economy is in place.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response David Treciak to his Publication

🎯🎯

In response David Treciak to his Publication

While waking up the masses

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response DigginG DeeP to his Publication

I'm not sure that's true anymore. The long wait is actually putting people back to sleep. If it was really important to wake everyone up then the white hats would stop the MSM from lying 24/7. Their assets have been seized because they assisted foreign interference in the election. CNN was forced to sell their Atlanta headquarters. But they haven't changed the leftist narrative. People will wake up when there's finally declass, but it hasn't happened. I have a harder time talking to normies the longer Biden stays in office. No one believes when I say he's not really the president.

(1) Show this thread