This seems interesting ..continues in comments
https://twitter.com/PeImeniPusha/status/1635938131831832577
Donbass Devushka
@PeImeniPusha
From a subscriber:

Something just didn’t sit well with me about the Reaper Drone story… USA regularly spies on Sevastopol and Russian vessels in the Black Sea with a RQ-4 Global Hawk Surveillance Drone (these drones do not carry munitions/missiles). Reapers do fly surveillance missions, but they also 90% of the time are armed, so why didn’t anyone fire at each other. Russian fighters fired on RC135 reconnaissance over the Black Sea a while back and after that incident, the US started flying FORTE10 Global Hawk missions. I located the flight history, from two sources, that FORTE10 was airborne over the Black Sea Monday night and that it went dark and was last spotted around the time that the Reaper was reported down. As I was getting this information, the sight that I was on scrubbed the data and sent me to a flight
5:36 AM · Mar 15, 2023

Only people mentioned by @terrydale60 in this post can reply

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication

history for Jan 30th and clearly stated that FORTE10 had not flown in the past 14 days… I was unable to locate the page with flight record for March 13th into the 14th, but SkyGlass clearly shows that FORTE10 flew within 18 miles of the coast of Russia before it was lost. Someone is trying to hide what really happened over the Black Sea and I can see multiple reasons for both Russia and the US to lie about what transpired (even though, the Russian MOD only reported that they hand “downed” an “American drone)… whether Russia took down a Reaper, a Global Hawk, or both is unknown, but it appears more likely that the Global Hawk was downed and the Reaper is a limited hangout (CIA/intelligence agency method of releasing some of the truth, “a US drone was downed”, but mixed with lies, “and it was a Reaper”)