Prayers please! My daughter is being evacuated from her house in AZ due to rapidly rising flood waters. They expect it to rise at least another 8 feet in the next hour or so. This video is from her back deck about 30 minutes ago. She is currently packing what she can in her truck. I just want her to get the heck out of there now.
Thank you prayer warriors!
Updates in comments.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotGamesUSA in this post can reply

In response Kim Possible to her Publication

Please, Father in Heaven, keep our American Brothers and Sisters safe. Please hold them up and out of harms way. Thank you for hearing our prayers. With Love, from Your children.

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

🙏🙏🙏

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Sending protective energies and love to your daughter and family.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers🙏🙏🙏❤️

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to all🙏🙌. WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏🙌

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏💕💕

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sorry Nana has been MIA today earning coins.
Is she ok?🙏
What about here house?
Prayers!

God fearing southern patriot - 2nd Amendment advocate - Conservative Constitutionalist

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes she is currently safe, thank you. They are back in the house, water is still about 5 ft above normal but much lower than it wa and they are warning next week more rain and snow melt could do it all over again but worse since the reservoirs are now all full. She lives in Sedona Arizona on Oak Creek.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏🙏🙏
Prayers up.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏✨🙏💫

🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻💛🕊️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Dear God please protect this family.
Thank you

🙏🙏🙏🙏 God Bless You!!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏

God fearing southern patriot - 2nd Amendment advocate - Conservative Constitutionalist

Update 4/16/23 12:30 eastern: she just got to the house and while the water did get over the deck it didn’t enter the house or take the deck off. Praise god! The water level has started to go down so they are most likely out of the woods.

Thank you everyone for the prayers! You all are amazing!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Just seeing this now, so glad she is ok! God is good!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

That's so good! Won't He do it!

(4) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

sending prayers

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

prayer sent 🙏❤️

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

PRAYING FOR PROTECTION AND SAFETY🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

🙏🙏🙏

Praying now.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻 Sending up continued prayers

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Where is this in AZ, I have family there.

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Yavapai county - OAK CREEK, Beaver Creek (Dry & Wet both)

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

🙏🙏

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Prayers sent for your daughter's safety

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

🙏🙏