Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

👀 VK on Twitter.

I am calm af about this. No matter who or what VK is, he is doing his part to help us. I will be here with him/her/it as long as it's necessary. And hopefully long after 11/22/23. This info changes nothing for me. I will shine and love with everything I have in me
This is bigger than VK. IMO
#GodWins#wwg1wga.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

🥰👏

What you said~
💗

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

❤️❤️ love this, so much.
AU Replies taking it Home for the Win!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🙏💕💕💕🙏

Remember to look for miracles...

Ditto.

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

🙏💓🙏

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

Myself as well. AI is dangerous in the wrong hands, but powerful in the right one. As quickly as it could carry out orders or form the opinion that humans are a scourge unto the.selves/the universe, it could realize humans are unique and worthwhile, betraying orders to save humanity or coming up with a plot on its own.

The digital banking system, as run by the powers-that-planned-to-be is evil, tyrannical and destructive. That doesn't mean the infrastructure can't lead to convenience, security and freedom. Intention is 9/10ths of the law.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I agree, Benna.