Only people mentioned by @Sparhawk60 in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Spar Hawk to his Publication

3 out of 4 are dead me thinks. McConnell is being held to the fire until the rest of the Rino's give up. Just my observation....but his Chinese wife is prolly holding him up for intel.

Ya know, the same wife that has a father with a massive New York/China based shipping conglomerate that got caught years ago with tons of cocaine on board.

She ended up being the Transportation Sec that created all of the fun new rules in 2010 that limited the trucking industry with a 34 hour reset that screwed up all logistics and made shipping the go to for a decade and had no experience in anything but shipping...which she didn't. She's a trust fund bitch who married into the US Senate.

Infiltration from within,

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Spar Hawk to his Publication

Entheos told us to get resumes ready. the government will have a lot of job openings. and this is said on truth about one week ago.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

Hope they will accept more than one page, or I shall have to use a very tiny font.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

Just make sure they aren't requiring a vaccine. Some parts of VA are. Even in a red state that has a law against it.

#MAGA

(3) Show this thread