Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kim Runner

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Scan for STINKY

#STARLINK

Are you back on Twitter Kim Runner? If so, what's your handle?

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Frens, please explain what this means. Help us all catch up.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response America First to her Publication

I'm gonna take a wild guess. KrytoKennedy would be VK. Elon was going to do something nefarious (A.I.) it seems and VK came back to stop it from happening because it would change the world for the worse. I do not know what 'The Singularity' is ..maybe a movie showing the AI as in robots running/destroying the world. Doing away with humanity.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response America First to her Publication

Yes also confused. Don't understand the concept of Singularity as applied here. VK & Johnny posted a couple weeks back. Must be hard for them to have to deal w/ us mere mortals :)

(3) Show this thread