You got to watch the Q Plan Unfold in real time right here in our sacred space.
Be happy. ♥

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Dear frens, Thank🙏 you, for being you🐸
Thank you🙏 for all the good things you do for humanity and the children. I am so grateful for all the LQVE we give to each other here at AU. You are the most Brave and Beautiful Frens in the world💜🌏FromDarkToLight TheTruthShinesBright WWG1WGA

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

🙏❤️

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

❤️

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

I’m happy an grateful to have been part of AU family! And, am happy to have great AU folks like you to showus the plan! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

I AM - don wanna play anymore games tho😁its a blessing for real😄..like many others..so grateful 🙏

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am. I couldn't be more grateful to be here among the best hearts and souls that I have never met :). I would have gone absolutely bonkers without all of you. Very grateful.

I Am! ☺️❤️🥰🙏🏼

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
(1) Show this thread