Ok what are you manifesting today.
Write it down!
Speak it out loud!
See it as tho it has already happened and we are just waiting on it to get here.

>>Today Lord I see that the evils of this world are finally pushed out into the public eye for reckoning and justice.
>>Today Lord I see that the people of the world will learn to communicate in a way that brings a timeline of peace, prosperity, joy, and sovereignty to every soul on Earth.
>>Today Lord I see that the plan of your Patriots warriors bring this to fruition.
>>Today Lord I see the future of the human race evolving to be the most spiritually aware and creative species in Your All that IS.
>>Today Lord I see healing for all that are sick, and provisions for all in need and suffering in all ways.
>>Today Lord I see protection for each and every warrior that is working in your plan for humanity.
>>Today Lord I see the binding behind Your vault door that is inescapable of both satan and all his demons.

Please all

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

In Jesus name Amen🙏🏻

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

i second in Jesus name amen

Patriot, new to the anon community, fighting for the future of our beautiful children

All these things in Jesus name! Amen!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Amen
So be it!