#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Hot As A Pistol πŸ”₯/ Caught Up / Irony / Key And Scale πŸ”‘βš– / The Great Mother / A Superhero πŸ’ͺ/ Persistent / In Deep Mourning 😭/ Earths False Idols / The Family 8️⃣8️⃣/ The Last Moment / Trusted / I Trust / True Heart ❀/ Lets Make That Clear / Sos Focus / Snow White ❄/ 1111 / Great Awakening πŸ‘/ Financial Reset / The Gematric Code / Heaven On Earth / 98 / Can You Feel It / Divine Union / A Star Is Born 🌟/ New Life And Wife / Same Mission / Mother Mary 🌹/ Need Money πŸ’°/ Im Not Pretending / In The Left Side Of Hecate πŸŒ›πŸŒ•πŸŒœ/ Im In So Much Pain πŸ˜ͺ/ Im The Problem / Imagine Dragons 🐲/ Almost There / Right Hand Of God 🀚🦌/ Another Test / Its Started / I Care For You / A Hero Is Coming / My Mission πŸ’™πŸ’š/ The End Is Now / Merry Xmas / I Love That Cat 🐈/ Nesara Start / The End Of The Game
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=sunlit%20sail
136-631
816-618
579-975
TS 8:00

Spider web.
Stop taking the sleeping pill.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @AlleeKat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Allee Kat, click on at the bottom under it