#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hows everyones day going?

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Started good, took my babies to the vet (one had cloudy eyes). Turns out he has diabetes, cataracts & dry eyes. Feeling emotional for his well being......he's such a good doG. His brother has been good helping guide him when walking. Prayers are much appreciated if you can spare some. This will be a major adjustment for all of us. I know AU is full of love. Hope every else had a beautiful day :)

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

In response Christy Luster to her Publication

Prayers for your sweet fur baby. He is adorable. My Oliver was a Shichon and looked so similar to your little guy. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

thank you - i know you miss your Oliver.

Thank you, Christy. ๐Ÿ’›
Please keep us updated on your fur baby. And give him a snuggle for me. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™

In response Christy Luster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Oliver Jaxson, click on at the bottom under it