Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

In response walker Fast to his Publication

My hubs is in early stage, so I've been on a crusade researching this and other theories. His cardiologist said he had no problem taking him off cholesterol lowering drugs when I asked. I told him at this point I was more concerned about his mental function vs his heart. He agreed. His neurologist, however, thought he should remain on them🙄. 4 months off, now, no apparent change. I still believe this theory has merit. One thing that I think is very odd…they don't know the cause of this insidious disease, supposedly, but they test their drugs on animals. How in the hell do animals get Alzheimer’s????? How do they know the animals have it???? How do you find 300 rats, beagles,bats, etc. all with Alzheimer’s to do studies on??? I smell a rat…they're lying. And I'm MAD AS HELL and I want the whole damned corrupt temple to fall into the abyss of hell! NOW! (BTW, Walker, thanks for posting the clip❤️)

In response Karen Browning to her Publication

look in to this

Cannabis as a treatment for dementia and Alzheimer's disease - everything you need to know about it!

https://www-mediwietsite-nl.translate.goog/cannabis-als-behandeling-voor-dementie-en-ziekte-van-alzheimer-alles-wat-je-erover-moet-weten/?_x_tr_sl=nl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=nl&_x_tr_pto=wapp

use translate.google

(1) Show this thread