#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I buy every pre-1930 medical book I come across, especially homeopathic ones. I also have two different Rife machines. I stopped trusting the western medical profession in 1990 when my father died unnecessarily from cancer. I was young and just starting my path down holistic therapies, but I didn't know enough and it predated the internet. I could have saved him with the knowledge I've gained since then.

Only people mentioned by @Bmccanon in this post can reply

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication

That's a good question. I prefer the ones that are homeopathic based. Most of my books are tucked away in a box, after a recent move, so I can't give you exact titles. Though I did just buy a 1936 copy of Humphreys Manual Homeopathic Medicine. I believe I have an earlier edition of it in that box. I also keep a stock of homeopathic medicine on hand. I think my husband ordered Helios Homepathy Deluxe kit with 36 remedies the last time.

Here's a good article on homeopathy. https://homeopathic.com/a-condensed-history-of-homeopathy/

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

Thanks for the info

(1) Show this thread