Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Relly... i got a name? every one does.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Praise God🙏🏻✨🕊❤️

The "identity" thought crossed my mind first thing this morning too... I'm not allowing to be categorized, stamped and identified...I am a child of God✨

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Ange Love to her Publication

💯🎯👊🙏🐸

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Me too,Me too❤️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

Me too!! ✝️ Love y'all ❣

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I am a child of God.
Live, love, laugh.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Look a there! We are twinsies😁🎇💖

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I can see your I.D. from here...check!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication
(1) Show this thread