Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Did someone say hot? Sounds spicy to me! Tried to share this earlier with you...thought of you when i saw it....

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Burn Baby Burn, Disco Inferno - YouTube

High Defination clip of the movie Saturday Night FeverWith The song Disco Inferno sound track added instead of the original movie sound track version for b...

INCOMING!!!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

🙏

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

❤️👍🏼

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Stay safe everyone!!! Godspeed……🙏💕

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Been waiting and watching these banks for about 3 yrs now.
Bring it!
We are as ready as we will ever be!
#RIDEORDIE
Time!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Nice 🔥

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

My Family and Friends are ready. Bring it on !!!!