Only people mentioned by @theyRcoming in this post can reply

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

Commie b*tch!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

A Bitch from HeLL-I was fortunate my two brothers came home-my sister-in-law's brother didn't. No Name was the same as Jane, maybe worse. & don't forget about that asshole Johnson. So many had health problems from agent orange.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Yes, and the men were then tortured unmercifully because of her!! I have NEVER ONCE seen any movie she acted in due to this, I have boycotted this traitor for nearly 50 years, since I was a teenager! She deserves to be hanged!!! And maybe she already has been!!๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

What a traitor. She and Soros same lounge.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

What a traitor. She and Soros same lounge.

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

two people on Earth i cannot stand to even look at... Jane Fonda and Bruce Springsteen.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response We Go All to his Publication

Bruce turned out to be a huge disappointment as well for me.

(1) Show this thread